What are MX Locker fees?
To help MX Locker run smoothly and to cover the costs of the products and services we provide, we charge a service fee on our platform.
|Riding Gear & Bike Parts||Dirt Bikes|
|Listing Fee||Free to list!||$0-39.99*|
Payment Processing fees: In addition to the Seller fee outlined above, MX Locker collects a 3% payment processing fee which is paid out to our payment processor. The fee is calculated based on the sale of the item. This only applies to Riding Gear and Dirt Bike Parts for sale.
*Listing Fee (Dirt Bikes for Sale): Ads on MX Locker vary in price. The price you pay for an ad will include the basic package, plus any additional enhancements you might choose. You may enhance your ad by featuring your ad through multiple channels of MX Locker. The ad feature describes which enhancement, the cost, and allows you to pay with a credit card.
Seller Fees (Riding Gear and Bike Parts)
Your earnings equal the listing price + shipping cost, minus the selling fee and payment processing fee. These fees are charged to the Seller when the sale has been successfully completed.
There is zero charge to create a listing. A fee of 8% of the item price for a completed sale. Charged to the Seller. MX Locker also collects a 3% payment processing fee which is paid out to our payment processor.
There are two ways to cash out your earnings from your MX Locker balance offered by MX Locker.
Once you’ve added your checking account and have a balance, you can request a cash-out request to your bank using direct deposit. This transaction is typically processed within 5 business days depending on your bank’s processing times
Instant Cash Out:
Instant Pay is the fastest way to get paid when you need that extra cash. To do this, go to your balance, tap “Instant,” and add a debit card. There is a 2% fee per cash-out. In some cases, depending on your bank’s processing time, it can take up to 30 minutes to see the balance in your bank account.
Ads on MX Locker vary in price. The price you pay for an ad will include the basic package, plus any additional enhancements you might choose. You may enhance your ad by featuring your ad through multiple channels of MX Locker. The ad feature describes which enhancement, the cost, and allows you to pay with a credit card.
What you get:
- We advertise your items on Instagram, Facebook, Google, and everywhere else online and offline that people search for riding gear, bike parts and dirt bikes to make sure your items sell as quickly as possible.
- A seamless shipping experience and live tracking.
- Seller protection against chargebacks and fraud.
- Payment processing and payouts.
- Excellent customer support.
- Supporting our mission of bringing a like-minded community together and making dirt bike riding more affordable. We also partner with Road2Recovery with a shared mission of helping the sport we all love.
MX Locker works with “Top Sellers” to streamline their account management process, drive more traffic, and maximize sales. These sellers may be subject to lower fees. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Additional final value fees
You may be charged final value fees if you violate our policy of buying and selling outside of MX Locker, or we may apply additional selling fees if you are not meeting our performance expectations.
Buying or selling outside of MX Locker
*Applicable to Riding Gear and Bike Parts, sales for Dirt Bikes are handled outside MX Locker
If you offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of MX Locker, you’ll be charged a selling fee based on the total amount of the sale even if your item doesn't sell.
Other terms and conditions
- If you use supplemental services, such as buying and printing shipping labels on MX Locker, additional terms and conditions may apply, and you’ll pay any costs or fees associated with those services.
- All fees are in US dollars